A few suggestions.

Started by Claire_Tahashi, Nov 25, 2020, 06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
1: Create a mapping team
   A server like this could benefit from a detailed map. The world is post apocalyptic, and the map should reflect that. I know a server (won't advertise it here) where multiple people can work on maps together using simple commands and retexturing. A 5+ member team could all hop on, work up destroyed buildings, camps, Points of Interest, and make this world come to life.

2: Unofficial factions become official
     Players are always going to want to group up, but some do get to a point of real power. When a group reaches certain requirements (X number of users, forum looks nice, activity, mission statement, and so on) staff could offer them "official" status with an official forum tab, in-game chat, and the ability to purchase a base (given suggestion 1 gets approved) built by the mapping team and purchase cars for said base.

3: An in-game description system. A player would type /describe (id) and get a description typed by the user such as "Red hair, black shirt, red shorts, and a gun holster) so it doesn't have to be RPed constantly

4: An in-game radio playing music from Resident Evil, Dayz, The Last of Us, and so on. With an item or command you could play it and choose a station which would play over your headphones like the in-game car radio. I know SAMP has this feature, and it could be implemented.

5: VIP features
     Running a server isn't cheap. To help offset the cost, players could purchase certain VIP features lasting 30 days/infinite. A few ideas are..
   Body objects: (30 days) allows you to add in-game objects to your characters body (limit 5 objects)
   Vehicle objects: (30 days) allows you to add in-game objects to your vehicle (limit 10 objects)
   Weapons, armor, and supplies: (30-days) either a location or added to inventory
   VIP club: a dedicated place for VIPs to gather supplies and such (30 days)
   Private bases: (Infinite as long as active) the mapping team builds a base for a user or faction in a chosen and approved spot. Small bases $10, medium $15, Large $30.
   Cars: (Infinite as long as active) Stored at bases or towed from a specific spot, limit 3 for private use, limit 15 for faction bases.

I'll probably come up with more as we play and get to remember things, so I'll add to this if I come up with any more.

Quote from: Claire_Tahashi on Nov 25, 2020, 06:06 AM1: Create a mapping team
Needs more players before a team could be formed. However, maps can be made anyway if people feel like getting their creative juices flowing. Then those who are interested at a later time will more than likely be invited to form a mapping team.

Quote from: Claire_Tahashi on Nov 25, 2020, 06:06 AM2: Unofficial factions become official
See: https://zosamp.uk/index.php?topic=22.0

Quote from: Claire_Tahashi on Nov 25, 2020, 06:06 AM3: An in-game description system
Yep, good idea.

Quote from: Claire_Tahashi on Nov 25, 2020, 06:06 AM4: An in-game radio
Maybe. Not really a priority feature in my opinion.

Quote from: Claire_Tahashi on Nov 25, 2020, 06:06 AM5: VIP features
Maybe once the gamemode is in a better place.